Here at Tuxford Academy, we have an excellent range of sports and recreational facilities that are available for hire to the local community. We are proud to open our venue and create space for learning, sports, fitness and the performing arts.
Our lettings are managed by the BookingsGuru team at Kajima. To find out about activities taking place and things you could get involved in, visit the what’s on page on Kajima’s website.
If you are interested in hiring our venue, you will find our spaces competitively priced and well very maintained. Our venue is the perfect venue for sports clubs, meetings, tutoring and supplementary schooling, young children’s sporting activities, and dance, drama and fitness classes.
Our main spaces to hire are as follows.
- 2G floodlit Astroturf – ideal for winter training for both football and hockey, in addition to children’s holiday camps.
- Grass pitches – perfect for football and rugby training.
- Sports hall – play five-aside football, badminton, basketball and cricket.
- Gymnasium – perfect for mat based exercise classes such as yoga and Pilates, but would also suit large exercise classes such as Zumba, Clubbercise, bhangra fit and martial arts training.
- Drama and dance studios – a selection of spaces for dance and drama troupes to practice.
- Conference room – for meetings and tutoring sessions, plus can also be used as a breakout area.
- Main hall – the perfect setting for amateur dramatics groups looking for a home, as well as for rehearsals and performances. Can be hired together with additional spaces such as studios to facilitate breakout areas.