High aspirations and high expectations leading to high achievement for all – within a safe, supportive and challenging environment.
“High aspirations and high expectations leading to high achievement for all”
- To raise aspirations, motivate and inspire people to reach their full potential and to experience success
- To identify talent in everyone and to provide a stimulating environment to develop it
- To encourage imagination, resourcefulness and responsibility
- To promote high expectations through combating complacency, encouraging positive attitudes and setting challenging targets
- To meet the academic, personal and social needs of pupils in preparation for adult life and the world of work
- To promote good teamwork, high levels of co-operation and respect for others
- To play an integral part in the life of the local community
We also follow a set of shared values, as part of the Diverse Academies Learning Partnership.